Have you migrated to Google Analytics 4 yet?
Over 5 million businesses have already migrated to
Google Analytics 4.
What are you waiting for?
- 30 days for implementation
- 30 days for finalisation
google analytics 4What happens if you don’t migrate to GA4 now?
- You will lose valuable time getting familiar with Google Analytics 4’s new features and hacks.
- You will lose critical historical data for a Year-On-Year growth comparison for your company.
GA4 MIGRATIONHow is GA4 better than UA?
Google Analytics 4 is built for the future of business intelligence.
It weaves together a more cohesive user journey across devices to give you a single view of the customer.
You can analyse your customer’s journey across multiple platforms.
Leverage Machine Learning and Statistical Modelling for robust business forecasting.
Unified Customer Journey
Make informed marketing decisions with a single-view of your customer journey.
GA4 outlines data trends for your business to help you identify opportunities.
google analytics 4
Key differences between Google Analytics 4 and Universal Analytics
- Data Limits
- BigQuery Integration
- Advanced analysis UI
- Product Integrations
- Streaming Intraday Reporting
- 10 Mn. hits per month per property
- Over 500K sessions
- Google Ads, Search Console, Optimize
- > 24 hours
Google Analytics 4
- Free unlimited upto 500 unique events
- No Sampling
- over 10 Mn. events
- Google Ads, Search Console, Google Ad Manager/DFP (App only), Firebase
- > 8 hours
google analytics 4 migrationHow we can help you with Analytics?
Our certified analytics experts stack your analytics against industry benchmarks and furnish recommendations.
Fix GA4 Implementation
If you’re not getting the desired output for analytics, attribution or campaigns, fixing your analytics would be the right solution.
Get Ready for GA4!
Let’s get in touch.